Tanner Tee (26-43″)
The Tanner Tee is durable, lightweight, easy to transport and one of the best tees on the market. Easily broken down into two sections – a telescopic stem and a base – both will fit easily into your travel or game day bag.
The top section has been designed to withstand thousands of cuts from pro hitters. The Tanner Tee also enables the batter to work on swing adjustments. The tee can easily be moved from the inside to the outside corners, as well as from the front to the back of the plate. The stem is also adjustable as it telescopes in two places to cover the entire strike zone.
Features & Benefits
- The original flexible rolled rubber ball rest allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact.
- Five and ten pound weights slide easily over top.
- Our patented tee design and metal construction offers years of proven durability.
- This batting tee has been helping players at all levels perfect their swings for eighteen years.
- No twists or turns, simple adjustments from 26 – 43 inches.
The Tanner Tee (26-43”) is our most popular batting tee, comprised of two parts, an adjustable stem and a nine inch base with a connecting flange. This is our best seller and is used by all levels of professional baseball, top colleges from every conference, and thousands of home users. The ball rest is the industry standard. It is tough yet flexible, and it allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference. This patented tee is the most used, preferred and trusted batting tee among all levels of the game. Total weight is fewer than six pounds. It breaks down to fit into any travel bag and is sold with a 9 x 9″ standard base. Recommended for ages 9 and up.